This month. It kind of reminds me of this John Green (The Fault In Our Stars) quote, but replace "I fell in love" with "This month went by." Slowly, then all at once. And I have a feeling the "all at once" part is going to take us straight through November and December and before we know it, we'll be staring at twelve fresh new months.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have one more day of October after this one.
Here are some things that happened this month:
1. I tried coffee again. I'm not sure what it was that made me think, Maybe the taste of coffee won't make me want to gag anymore, but I did and it was a success (depending on how you look at it) because I am now a pretty big fan of espresso.
2. I am also trying this new thing where I pretend I'm a morning person and set my alarm for hours earlier than I need to be up. So far, I don't hate it. But also so far, there have been few mornings when I actually wake up with the early alarm.
4. I celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving for the first time. My roommates are Canadian and they seemed to have found quite a few friends here who are Canadian as well. So much fun, and so much deliciousness.
6. I met Jon Acuff! I have no photo proof, but it happened.
7. I turned 23.
8. I read one book. To my defense, I'm well into the second book. I'm just not going to be able to finish it by tomorrow.
9. I did, however, finish my One Tree Hill re-watch. Because Netflix finally added the ninth season and I made it a priority to get it done. So at least that's something, right?