July was a big month. Huge. I knew it would be, but nothing quite prepared me for this. I don't have ten points for this month, but I think we can all agree that a few of these are pretty big. And they take some (or a lot) of getting used to.
1. T and Lee moved to Charlotte, NC. Obviously, July started out with a bang.
2. I went to Lake George, NY for a family reunion.
3. I said goodbye. Over and over and over.
4. I visited T and Lee for a few days. Which I realize now, I should've blogged about, but I didn't.
5. I moved to Nashville, TN. Finally. (I have written pages about this.)
6. I read zero books this month. I think it's pretty understandable how this happened, but it's still a bummer that I didn't even read one.
7. While we're on the subject of fails this month, I don't even know where that calendar is. You know, the one where I track which days I work out. It's safe to assume I didn't work out at all. This month has been particularly exhausting. There's no extra room for things like working out.
8. On a happier note, THE OLYMPICS. It might be a good thing that I don't really know anyone here, because now I have a perfectly legitimate excuse to stay in and watch the games every night.